[Nov 18-21, 2019] KubeCon + CloudNativeCon

KubeCon + CloudNativeCon

Date: November 18, 2019: Day Zero Co-Located Events + Lightning Talks | November 19 – 21, 2019: Conference
City: San Diego
Link: CNCF Website

Short description / Topic

The Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s flagship conference gathers adopters and technologists from leading open source and cloud native communities in San Diego, California from November 18-21, 2019. Join Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS, containerd, Fluentd, OpenTracing, gRPC, CNI, Jaeger, Notary, TUF, Vitess, NATS, Linkerd, Helm, Rook, Harbor, etcd, Open Policy Agent, CRI-O, and TiKV as the community gathers for four days to further the education and advancement of cloud native computing.

I’m looking for a Conference Buddy / I want to be a Conference Buddy

I’ll be giving a talk at this conference about the efforts to port Envoy to Windows (link to the schedule), but I would love to have someone I know to hang out with.

We can get to know each other a bit before the conference and then meet up when we get there.

About me

While this isn’t my first conference, it’s one of my first, and the biggest one I’m speaking at by far.

I’m pretty friendly online, but can be shy in person, which is why I’m hoping to make a friend before the conference so we can avoid the awkwardness when we get there :upside_down_face:

You can message me here or on Twitter, my handle is @yechielk.

Things I’m into:

• Aviation :small_airplane:
  • Ruby :gem:
  • Talmud :open_book:
  • Anything you’re super into and can talk about for hours :slight_smile:

KubeCon is now just a week and a half away!

If anyone here will be attending let’s connect so we can meet up!