Hey everyone! I’m Sarah Withee (aka geekygirlsarah), a polyglot* software engineer located in Pittsburgh, PA, US.
I tend to describe myself as:
- Software engineer
- Conference speaker (I’ve done local, regional, national, international, keynotes, and emceeing)
- Hardware and robotics tinkerer
- Teaching workshops, mentoring other newer people in tech, and mentoring kids robotics groups
- I also try to blog occasionally, do videos, Twitch, podcasts, etc.
For conferences, I tend to speak at a bunch. I’m always willing to be a conference buddy though! My latest list is at https://sarahwithee.com/speaking .
I’m pretty much @geekygirlsarah everywhere and try to maintain fun and interesting conversations. (So I don’t just post and leave it be, I try to ask questions, engage with people, etc.) It makes social media that much more interesting (well, and social).
Feel free to say hi if you see me around online or at an event!
- Polyglot as in multiple language speaking, but in this case I mean multiple-language programming.