[2019-10-21] Magento Live Europe

Magento Live Europe

Date: 21st-23rd October 2019
City: Amsterdam
Link: https://live-eu.magento.com/

Short description / Topic

Magento Live Europe (short: MLEU or MagentoLive) is the official Magento event for Europe. With different tracks, it’s suitable for developers, merchants, agencies and anyone else interested in Magento.
It’s actually a two-day event (Tuesday and Wednesday), but for some - like me - it starts a day early with the Contribution Day and Partner Summit.

I want to be a Conference Buddy

Day before the event
I’ll attend the Contribution Day on Monday, 21st. If you don’t know anyone there, I’d be happy to make some introductions and offer a seat next to mine. I plan to work on translations or documentation.

Evening before the event
Apparently I missed to get a ticket for PreMagentoLive, the community’s pre-party, so I’ll be up to explore the city or have dinner on Monday evening - that’s the day before the conference starts officially.

Lunch
I know a lot of people who attend Magento Live Europe. However, lunch is always an agonizing part of the agenda. Suddenly all familiar faces are gone and there seems to be no room for my plate. If you want to join me in the quest to find a nice spot to eat and chitchat, let me know.

About me

Hi, I’m Sonja Riesterer and I work at integer_net as a Marketing Manager. The team at integer_net and I regularly attend Magento events, mostly in Europe. I have been working with Magento projects since 2013.