[2019-10-03] DogFoodCon - Columbus, Ohio, USA

DogFoodCon

Date: 2019-10-03 - 2019-10-04
City: Columbus, Ohio
Link: https://dogfoodcon.com/

Short description / Topic

DogFoodCon is a two day event in Columbus, Ohio that is focused on personal development, Ruby, Python, Adobe Creative Suite, C#, UX, O 365, Sys Admin for Linux and Windows, HTML, R, Azure, Java, MS Teams, PostrgeSQL, JavaScript, PowerBI, SQL, Security, Blockchain and GitHub.

No matter where you are on or off the tech stack, we know you’ll meet some great people and learn something new!

I want to be a Conference Buddy

This will be my 1st ever DogFoodCon, but I’m familiar with Columbus and know both speakers and organizers. I would love to help a new conference speaker or attendee find their way around, plan a schedule, meet people, have a friendly face at lunch, or someone to hang out with in the evenings.

• I’ll be around for the entire conference
  • I monitor Twitter closely during the conference and that can be a great way to keep in touch
  • If you have a specific speaker, organizer, or company you would like to make contact with please let me know and I’ll see if I can help

About me

I’m a developer and entrepreneur from Indiana. I’ve written books, taught at a coding academy, and spoken at several conferences around the midwest. Inclusivity and Accessibility are important to me and I’m happy to support absolutely any who needs it, for any reason. Feel free to ask my twitter followers for a reference.