[2019-09-13] React Live

React Live

Date: 13th September, 2019
City: Amsterdam
Link: https://www.reactlive.nl/

Short description / Topic

A full-day, live-coding focused React Conference in the heart of Amsterdam expecting 1000 React and JavaScript developers. With React and React Native experts and enthusiasts flying in from across the World to teach you and code - live on the biggest conference screen in the World.

I’m looking for a Conference Buddy

This is my first time attending the React Live Conference, so if you are in the same boat and want someone to hang out with throughout the day, then let me know!

I will be arriving late on the evening of 12th September, but if you are a late sleeper, I’m more than happy to meet for an evening drink. Otherwise, we can arrange to meet just before to go in the conference together, or find a time to hang out during lunch. I am quite flexible so propose something and we can go with a more concrete plan from there :slight_smile:

I’m also going to be around for Saturday, so if you fancy checking out Amsterdam together, do say hi too :blush:

About me

I am a Software Developer based in Sheffield, UK. As you can probably guess, I’m working with React in my current projects at the moment, and so I’m really excited to learn more tips and tricks on how to get the best out of the library! You can also find me on Twitter @mrdarrenv.

Hi Daren,

Can we meet on Friday morning, before the conference? I’ll be staying next to Sloterdijk station - Any meeting point?

Hi Raneez!

I will be coming from the Amsterdam Centraal station. Maybe we can meet outside of the Albert Heijn shop on Spaarndammerdijk? It’s a couple of streets away and is on the way to the Theatre!

Awesome. Let’s meet at shop between 8:00 and 8.10. I’ll DM you with my contact details.

1 Like

Amazing - see you then :slight_smile: