[2019-08-21] Abstractions II - Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Abstractions II

Date: August 21-23, 2019
City: Pittsburgh, PA
Link: https://abstractions.io

Short description / Topic

A Cross-Discipline Software Conference for Everyone

If you want to attend an event where you can learn from a wide variety of perspectives, then our conference is for you. Abstractions is a multi-disciplinary conference that brings together everyone involved in modern software development to teach, learn, and connect. With three full days of amazing content from a huge list of diverse speakers, we hope you’ll join us and designers, developers, DevOps, managers, quality assurance, support, and community leaders from around the world.

I want to be a Conference Buddy

I’m one of the organizers for the conference. While I will be in attendance, I’ll also be doing work work around the edges to help keep the conf going. I’m all for meeting up and helping you find good talks to go to, food around the venue, and helping you connect with others. Let me know! I’m @geekygirlsarah on all of the social media things.

About me

I’m a polyglot software engineer, public speaker, teacher and mentor, and hardware and robot tinkerer located in Pittsburgh, PA. I’ve been programming for quite a while and love it. I’m the Director of Programming for Abstractions. I love connecting with people as well.

I’m going to be at Abstractions as well!

I’ll probably be the awkward guy hanging around the edges, but I’d love to meet so please do say hi!

If you’d like to make arrangements to meet up in advance that would be even better! You can message me here or on Twitter @yechielk

There will probably be a lot of awkward people hanging around the edges, lol. We’re hoping to make it a bit better.

I’ll try to check in on here in the future closer to the conf to help make better arrangements. I don’t quite know what all is happening with it yet. But yeah, let’s definitely make some plan ahead of time.

1 Like