[2019-07-26] Cincy Deliver - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Cincy Deliver

Date: 2019-07-26
City: Cincinnati, Ohio
Link: https://www.cincydeliver.org/

Short description / Topic

The Cincinnati Day of Agile was created in 2010 to provide the Tristate with access to the latest in agile education, processes, and methodologies. In 2016 we added Cincy.Develop() to call out the technical content that has always been part of the conference, and saw the largest crowd yet in 2018, almost 600 total attendees. 2019 is the unveiling of Cincy Deliver, a conference focusing on delivering quality software. We will once again bring in local and international speakers to share their knowledge with you!

I want to be a Conference Buddy

This will be my 2nd consecutive year speaking at Cincy Deliver and I would love to help a new conference speaker or attendee find their way around, plan a schedule, meet people, and have a friendly face at lunch.

• I’ll be arriving Thursday evening and leaving Friday night
  • I monitor Twitter closely during the conference and that can be a great way to keep in touch
  • If you have a specific speaker, organizer, or company you would like to make contact with please let me know and I’ll see if I can help

About me

I’m a developer and entrepreneur from Indiana. I’ve written books, taught at a coding academy, and spoken at several conferences around the midwest. Inclusivity and Accessibility are important to me and I’m happy to support absolutely any who needs it, for any reason. Feel free to ask my twitter followers for a reference.