[2019-07-22] Codeland conf :)

Codeland

Date: July 22nd
City: New York
Link: https://codelandconf.com/

Short description / Topic

The only conference designed for new and growing developers.

I’m looking for a Conference Buddy

Hello, I really looking forward to this conference as its my first :smiley: . I also think it’ll be really cool to go with someone! We could meet the evening before the conference. We could do a dinner or whatever else you are more comfortable with!

About me

My name is Dami. I’m currently a computer science major. I’m hoping to meet new people in this conference and grow my network! Also get tips on getting an internship or a full time role!

2 Likes

Hei Dami, welcome to ConfBuddy!

Please update your title to include the date, like here, so it’s easier to spot when your conference takes place in the list of conferences.

2 Likes

Hi @Dami , I open to being a conference buddy. I will be attending CodeLand for the very first time. Meeting up before the conference sounds good to me.

3 Likes

Hi you two @Dami @Chris

So happy the two of you will be at codeland and could be Conference Buddies. Please don’t forget to plan meeting beforehand and - if you like - let us here know when you have met! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, sorry I’m just seeing your reply.
I think it is already included.

Hi Chris. That’s awesome. Thanks for honoring my request :slight_smile: . Do you have a twitter account, or some other medium we can use to talk more?

Sorry for replying late btw! I thought I was going to receive an email notification, but I didn’t

1 Like

I’ll be at Codeland as well!

Unfortunately I won’t be available to meet the day before, but I’d love to meet up at the conference!

You can message me here or on Twitter (@yechielk) to try and arrange something!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Ryan. I’ll be arriving in NYC from Philly Sunday afternoon. I’d be happy to grab some dinner or otherwise hang out Sunday evening.

I also have about an hour and a half Monday evening after Codeland wraps up before my bus back home.

My bus stop(s) and hotel are all in SoHo. Hit me up here or on twitter.

3 Likes

Hey, I just discovered that GitHub is hosting a meetup Sunday evening from 5 PM to 8 PM. I’ll be stopping in there at some point. Check the email ‘GitHub at Codeland’ for details.

3 Likes

Would love to meet :slight_smile: . I could dm you when I get to the conference?

2 Likes

SoHo is a 13 minutes walk from my hotel. Let’s hangout!

1 Like

Sure!

If you have Twitter that’s probably a better way to reach me, but I get notifications from here by email so that should work as well.

I’ll be giving a workshop, so you’ll probably have an easier time identifying me by my speaker’s badge.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Do you have any interest in the GitHub social Sunday evening? I’m heading there around 5 PM.

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t make it tonight.

I’ll see y’all tomorrow!

1 Like

Hey @Dami and @Chris! I hope you had a great time and were able to meet up?
Let us know how ConfBuddy worked for you!

1 Like

Unfortunately I was a bit distracted due to the talk I was giving, but I did get a chance to meet @Dami and @Chris and they seemed to be getting along great!

1 Like

Hey, it was great! Had an awesome time with Chris! Would 10/10 recommend. Thanks for creating this space :slight_smile:

3 Likes