[2019-07-17] KCDC - Kansas City, Missouri, USA

KCDC (Kansas City Developer Conference)

Date: 2019-07-17 - 2019-07-19
City: Kansas City, Missouri
Link: https://www.kcdc.info/

Short description / Topic

The Kansas City Developer Conference is excited to announce our 11th annual event! Our 2019 conference will be held July 18th and 19th, with a pre-conference workshop day on July 17th. Once again, the event will be held at the Kansas City Convention Center in downtown Kansas City. Each year, we draw a large audience of new and experienced Developers, PMs, and Technology Managers from Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and the Dakotas.

I want to be a Conference Buddy

This will be my 3rd consecutive year speaking at KCDC and I would love to help a new conference speaker or attendee find their way around, plan a schedule, meet people, and have a friendly face at lunch or at the attendee party.

• I’ll be there flying in Tuesday night and leaving Friday night
  • I monitor Twitter closely during the conference and that can be a great way to keep in touch
  • If you have a specific speaker, organizer, or company you would like to make contact with please let me know and I’ll see if I can help

About me

I’m a developer and entrepreneur from Indiana. I’ve written books, taught at a coding academy, and spoken at several conferences around the midwest. Inclusivity and Accessibility are important to me and I’m happy to support absolutely any who needs it, for any reason. Feel free to ask my twitter followers for a reference.