[2019-06-07] JSNation

JSNation

Date: 2019-06-07
City: Amsterdam
Link: https://jsnation.com

Short description / Topic

Amsterdam JSNation is a 2-day event focusing exclusively on JavaScript development. At our conference, inspiring talks meet fresh ideas and good people with summer Amsterdam in the background. We recognize JavaScript development as an art of engineering that is why confernece happens in a former church Rembrand attended. Which is located in the most center of the city next to the best places Amsterdam has to offer.

I’m looking for a Conference Buddy

This is a bit last minute since I only heard of this website yesterday so it would be difficult to meet before the conference but we can try. I could go for a drink later tonight. Otherwise we can always meet for breakfast at the venue.

Let me know if you are interested and then we can figure out something :slight_smile:

About me

You can find everything about me in my profile.

3 Likes

Hey, just remembered this site too! Braving the conference alone so would be cool to meet for breakfast… Or drinks if you see this in time and still up for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, sorry only saw this now. Yeah let’s meet for breakfast if you see this om time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really hope you two met today! :relaxed::relaxed: