[2019-06-03] Meet Magento DE 2019, Leipzig Germany, 3rd-4th June 2019

Meet Magento DE 2019

Date: 3rd-4th June 2019
City: Leipzig
Link: https://de.meet-magento.com/

Short description / Topic

Meet Magento is a two day conference focussed on the e-commerce platform Magento. With multiple tracks, the conference offers content for developers, merchants, and all kinds of people from agencies of the e-commerce world.

I want to be a Conference Buddy

This will be my 7th time at the conference and it will be the second time that I offer a Welcome Wagon for first-time attendees or anyone who would like to make new connections.
This will be a period for you to meet people who really want to meet others, too.

The current plan is to meet on 3th and 4th June, from 9:30 to 10 a.m. at Kongresshalle am Zoo Leipzig, in the lounge area inside the Großer Saal. No need to register, just show up :slight_smile: Also, no need to show up on both days, but you are welcome to do so.

I organise this in agreement with the event organisers, and will be supported by other attendees who have attended Meet Magento DE before.
Our group will be there for you to answer questions about the conference, about Leipzig, and also about the different side events that are offered before and after the conference. But our main aim is to help people meeting others and finding a conference buddy.

I can’t offer to be a real conference buddy for the whole conference. But I’m happy to help you throughout the event with any questions you might have and to help you making new connections, e.g. introductions to people or companies.

About me

My name is Sonja and I work at integer_net as a marketing manager. The team at integer_net and I regularly attend Magento events, mostly in Europe. I have been working with Magento projects since 2013.
You can read more about the Meet Magento DE Welcome Wagon here.

2 Likes