[2019-05-13] Beyondtellerrand May 2019

Beyondtellerrand

Date: 13-15 May 2019
City: Düsseldorf
Link: https://beyondtellerrand.com/

Short description / Topic

Name of conf is programm. Conference with topics around the web.

I’m looking for a Conference Buddy

This ist my first visit of this conf so i dont know people.
I would suggest the following things:

• meet at the entrance of the conference so we can enter together
  • meet at the lunch of the conference
  • meet for dinner the day before the conference at the get together on 12. May One day before the conf starts.

About me

I am a 26 year old German fulltime web developer from NRW, Germany and have been working in the digital media since 2009. I feel most comfortable in frontend development as well as in the design of web and print media.

4 Likes

Hey Jan,

I’m gonna be at btconf for the first time as well! :slight_smile:
I’ll be in DUS from 12. - 15.5. (attending Accessibility Club MeetUp on Wednesday, too).
So, I’m up for pre-conf get-together and of course hanging out at the conference itself!

See you there?

Cheers,
Anett

1 Like

Hey Anett,

finally someone writes, thought already the conference does not meet with approval here in the forum. ^^
See you at warmup party and at the conference :wink:

2 Likes

Hey there,

Happy that you are part of my little event. Trying to move people to this place here, to let you know, who also is on their own. I, as usual, will also mention it from stage to remind people to be inclusive and not exclude new people. Usually this works pretty well. If not, you know my face and my name. PLEASE, let me know and I help you to make new friends (well, if you like, of course). Promised! :wink:

Take care and see you soon.

/marc

2 Likes