[2019-03-27] Web Engineering Aachen

Web Engineering Aachen

Date: 2019-03-27
City: Aachen
Link: https://www.meetup.com/Web-Engineering-Aachen/events/257705954/

Short description / Topic

As a web developer it´s easy to feel intimidated by the world of hardware hacking and the physical web, we have to leave our comfort zone and need to get familiar with a completely new development environment. But not anymore, thanks to wonderful possibilities that the WebUSB API brings to our browsers.

In this talk I will give an intro to the endless wonders we can encounter in the hardware world through our browser windows. Aside from learning the basics of USB and serial port communication, we´ll paint on USB displays, live tweet to receipt printers, control an Arduino, steal data from Android phones and many more… The only limit is your imagination.

I want to be a Conference Buddy {please choose one}

I am organizing the whole event and I am always excited to meet new people.
The event is completely free and everybody is welcomed. If you feel a bit lost I can introduce you to other people at the event.

If you want to know more about the event or me you can ask directly here or contact me on twitter(@legionth).

About me

I worḱ currently as PHP Backend Developer and I am always excited about new things. I read a lot of books and play even more video games :wink:
In my free time I try to dive into the game development to create my own game one day:crossed_fingers: . As I mentioned I also organize the Web Engineering Aaachen.