[2019-03-11] JSKongress

javascript
frontend

JSKongress Munich

Date: 11-12.03.2019
City: Munich
**Link: https://js-kongress.com/

Short description / Topic

The focus of JS Kongress 2019 on March 11-12 is the ®evolution of Architectures . We will dig deeper into the role of JavaScript as a driving force for modern software and cloud architectures . Join us for two days in Munich, Germany to discuss the impact for us developers as well as companies and agile product development.

Microservices, Data Driven Architectures, Event Sourcing, Stream-oriented architectures, Cloud Native Computing and API First are becoming first-class citizens in software architectures. Also, frontend architectures are improving quickly: reactive programming, redux and the art of state management.

I want to be a Conference Buddy

I am up for some breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner (always for food :smiley: ), spending time together at the conference itself and also for lots of fun with karaoke. I would be happy to be a conference buddy because I know, how intimidating a conference can be, especially if it’s your first one.

About me

I am Frontend Developer from Bochum, organize a conference by myself for 9elements, run meetups and love the community :slight_smile:

I’m also attending JSKongress :tada: SinnerSchrader the company I work for is one of the sponsors.

because back the days at my first conferences I was so scared to enter the venue on my own and to get in touch with other people- Being their on my own - everything beside watching talks scared me.
So, if you are looking for a 1:1 conf buddy instead of a big group / you want to meet before the venue to not “enter” it on your own / you want to introduced to new people or anything else feel free to ping me here or at twitter (my DMs are open). :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll join the JsKongress for the third time. :slight_smile:

Hi,
I also know that sometimes being alone at conferences can be boring or intimidating.

I am up for spending time together at the JsKongress and/or having a coffee together.

Feel free to contact me.

About me

I am Front-End Developer at xbAv, in Munich. I’m originally from Rome (Italy), so feel free to take the chance to practice your Italian as well. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’ll also be visiting JSKongress for the second time.

Going to a conference where you don’t know anybody can be daunting. Also being in a foreign city on your own is also not the best experience. So if you’re looking for an easy person to talk to, show you around the venue or hang out in Munich, let me know!

I’ll be at JSKongress the third time.

I know it’s hard to throw oneself into a crowd of people you don’t know, but trust me: It’s worth it!
You’ll meet great, fun people and maybe even new friends or future co-workers :slight_smile:

If you see me (I have quite colorful hair), please feel free to say hi and chat with me - I’m also very happy to introduce you to all sorts of people.

Hope to see y’all soon!

I am also flying solo at the JSKongress 2019 and always looking for a nice chat about technology, Javascript, Politics, the Future and life in general :smiley:

Blue Adidas Hoodie, brown pants, brown lether bag - just poke me :slight_smile:
Update day 2: blue pants, dark green sweater, yellow Bower T-Shirt

@Maggysche @kotzendekrabbe @pixari @fhemberger @g33konaut @jule256

pls tell me you met?!

@mirjam Yes, at least @Maggysche, @g33konaut and me did. But we already knew each other before but haven’t met in a long time. Maybe I ran into some of the others as well, but I’m bad with Twitter handles/names, so I’m not sure. :man_shrugging:

That sounds great :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback!