[2018-11-20] Codemotion Berlin

Codemotion Berlin

Date: November 20-21
City: Berlin
Link: https://berlin2018.codemotionworld.com/

Short description / Topic

Codemotion is the leading tech conference in EMEA on the basis on number of annual events and countries.

Codemotion is the large multitrack tech conference for software developers and IT professionals. 2 days, 6 parallel tracks, 14 topics: Devops, Blockchain, AI/Machine Learning, Inspirational, GameDev, IoT Big Data, Front-end, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Serverless, Software Architecture, AR/MR/VR, Design, UX.

Codemotion would serve as the catalyst for savvy IT professionals , eager Developers , smart Tech Communities and disruptive Startuppers to easily improve the strategies, relationships, and expertise they need to rapidly accelerate business growth.

I can be your Conference Buddy

I work close by, so we could also meet the day before. Otherwise we could meet at the registration and start the Conference together! I already now that some people I know will attend as well, so I can introduce you - they are all very nice, I promise.
I will have to leave a bit early the first day, but I am positive that by that time we will have met some great people that want to have a beer with you!

About me

I am a Frontend Developer with a not so secret passion for Go. I also organise meetups with Women Who Code Berlin. That is part of what I spent my free time on, I also like do be outside hiking, biking or kayaking. In winter I like to read and cook (not super good). And I love reptiles, especially tortoises & turtles :turtle: :lizard: